need to finish cp4+area
lighting
red team spawn
rework ground displacements and whatever you think i should add

Last edited:

Don

L2: Junior Member
Jun 3, 2009
It is deadly dark my friend! And looks a lot like you're going to fall while pushing the deadly kart...

Arkosis

L1: Registered
Feb 19, 2008
Interesting concept with the bridge. While I do think i see what your trying to do with it, I think it just looks far too long and narrow. It seems as if most players would get knocked off or sniped really easily. It wouldn't be such a problem if there was an safer alternate route that isn't the cart track, but in general it seems like you need to close up that canyon a little more. Also, for those boxes on the bridge, you might want to add a little variety to them (oildrums, smaller boxes, etc...), as they seem just copy and pasted over and over.

Interesting idea, keep working at it.

Agentkid

Feb 27, 2009
what if i make the pl bridge more wide and add a little more cover and i will add diffent cover to the bridge as well
(also the buildings make it hard for snipers to find postions against pl bridge except on other side of the bridge and blu has the other bridge to use)

On the other bridge which is used as a shortcut during setup-cp1 cap for red and cp3 cap-till end for blu should i add cover and make like 2fort bridge with more side cover
(there is a building on one side with gate system to lock out teams)

Last edited:

Arkosis

Feb 19, 2008
Overall the bridge just looks too long, I'd suggest cutting it down actually, maybe if you cut about 1/3 ~ 1/2 off it would be a much better size. If you shortened the shortcut bridge and kept maybe a small handrailing, it could be seen as a risk vs reward thing, where taking the alternate route which is dangerous gives a better position. However I feel that your going to need another path in general, 2 paths in this seem like it won't work, at least, if your going to bridges.

Agentkid

Feb 27, 2009
i will half the caynon and make the payload bridge wider while i will place another bridge underneath the first with railings and in order to prevent the shortcut bridge from attacking it i put a sidings every couple of feet to give cover (path is very safe but very long)

Agentkid

Feb 27, 2009
new screenshots with lighting and canyon reworked sorry about cubemaps