hi

Hellfire

L9: Fashionable Member
Jul 9, 2008
im registred here for about 9 months and i think 2 or 3 ppl actually know me.
mb i just need to introduce myself. well..my tf2 class is pyro,i took part in some clans but without good managing it all ended bad. i wont speak about old mapping expirience before 1.6 cuz there were mostly strategies. also mapped abit for CryE2,but then got intrested in tf2 mapping by a mapper from here,under nick Fatony if someone remembers him.

got 3 mapping projects in tf2
1)cp_crossing. 5-cp map,my first mapping expirinced. it ended up being renamed to cp_coast and abandoned by Fatony later
2)pl_whiteforest. there is a thread on the site about this map,was working on it for several months but then was disappointed by testing results so much that abandoned it
3)cp_caldera. current project, was started by toboruin,he made fisrt basic concepts. i hlped him abit at first and then ended up as co-mapper,made the entire stage2 and stage3 and overall put lots of effort in this map. but still it is not known,some say it doesn feel tf2ish...and that makes me sad

im allways open to anyone who needs help. at least ill try my best. i dunno what else to say here. let this be a re-introduction and hope it helps

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
=)

cant really say welcome cause i remember ya =p

Hellfire

L9: Fashionable Member
Jul 9, 2008
@DJive nice to hear that
@TPG..erm..no idea what to say