Hi.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Welcome to the site, if you're new to mapping and/or hammer check the thread linked in my sig, its got all the links you'll ever need.

If you're not new to mapping, lets see what you've done so far.

Cat™

L1: Registered
Oct 16, 2008
I figured I would be stepping on toes if I broadcasted my fanatacism for Lewis Carroll Cheshire Cat avatars. And it was the only image I could find on my computer under 15k. Also I think it looks pretty neat.

Why is your avatar NOT a dog?

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
A fellow Carroll fan?! I've encountered less than ten people who know my name in seven years using it! By all means, Cheshire all you want, it's my second favorite Carrollian critter (first... if you count things that actually spoke or whose appearance is known) :p

and my avatar is not a dog because I like cats more, and because I've used variants of this cookie for longer than the name.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
steam chat group!

Seem to be getting quite a few people in on the evenings. Not that i've been in there in a while.

Always good to see new faces though. Cya around :)

Cat™

L1: Registered
Oct 16, 2008
A fellow Carroll fan?! I've encountered less than ten people who know my name in seven years using it! By all means, Cheshire all you want, it's my second favorite Carrollian critter (first... if you count things that actually spoke or whose appearance is known) :p

and my avatar is not a dog because I like cats more, and because I've used variants of this cookie for longer than the name.

A kindred-spirit! I was actually very impressed because in the many many years I have been re-reading the works of Carroll, I don't think I have ever met another person who had even read the poem, let alone know what a Snark was!

Thanks for all the greets guys.