Hi

Life

L1: Registered
Aug 26, 2008
Hi, saw that it wasn't so popular to introduce themselves so i thought why not...

I'm new to the whole mapping thing so it's my first time using hammer (except for that one time (5 years ago) when i was trying to make a map for cs 1.6 (Well I don't know if a few brushes (as I think it's called) without texture can be called a map, but anyway).

I'm from Sweden, if anyone cares, and I've started making my first map the day before yesterday and it goes pretty well imo.

If anyone wants to know a little about the map:
it's called, pl_mine (hope it's not taken), so it's a payload map and it going to have a lot of small mines and open spaces :cool1:

My vision is great, hope the map will be the same ::p:

//Ciao, Life

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
Welcome to the Community!!

The link in my signature is a great place to start and also the steam chat room is good for questions.

=)

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Welcome

A comment now for the higher level guys, why is life's postcount still 0?
Fatony was having some postcount issues as well the other day.... do we have a phantom postcount eater lurking in the forum code?

Life

L1: Registered
Aug 26, 2008
Welcome

Fatony was having some postcount issues as well the other day.... do we have a phantom postcount eater lurking in the forum code?

i'm not worthy :p

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
Hello, welcome to the forums.

If anyone wants to know a little about the map:
it's called, pl_mine (hope it's not taken)

I wouldn't be so sure, mine/mining are popular map names it seems. :p

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
Welcome

The intro forum wasn't counting posts. It's been fixed.