Hi to all from kurjers

kurjers

L1: Registered
Aug 31, 2008
Hi guys. My name is Mikus" kurjers" Rūznieks. At the moment im 15 years old, but in 5th of october will celebrite my sweet 16. I Live in small country known as Latvia, we are in Baltic, and we won in Olympic games BMX & we go 2nd place in javeline.
Gaming:
I started to play PC games, some time ago. Few years ago i played CS in normal level, and i allways loved to play CW and gathers/picupsnot in Public servers.
At the moment im fallen on TF2 and Dota.
TF2:
I play TF2 drom November. I played few months on Public serers and i Thought, that im Pyro pro and i will be very good on clan wars :D (silly me). Than i played few gathers on tf2pickup, and understand, that pyro isnt the class for normal gaming level. Now im scout+/solly. I had few teams, but at the moment im Manage/trainer of ppb ( ETF2L in 4F).
Reallife:
At real life im funny guy, who loves Jamaican music, and "green staff". Im training in Javeline and i realy love it. I love girls, my friends and rhasta life style :)
Maps:
I Founded this map searching for Jump maps, becouse i have plan for future, to make big TF2 Jumping community, like kz on CS 1.6 . I will try to find mapmakers who wan to help me, but about that in other topic..
My favourite map is scoutjump and other jumping maps.

Soory for my bad English skill :)
GL guys :p)

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
hi and welcome to the community!

you'll find a good many links for help and tutorials in the link in my signature.

Also i think bob+M|M+ might be able to help with jump maps, his profile is located here. Bob's Profile

Armadillo of Doom

Group Founder, Lover of Pie
aa
Oct 25, 2007
Glad to have you w/ us m8 :) And always nice to see some competitive players around here. We have a really nice collection of tutorials, and there's usually someone in the Steam chat who can help out. Welcome to the group!

kurjers

L1: Registered
Aug 31, 2008
Tnx for warm welcome guys :))
I realy think, that this could be sweat home for me...

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
Welcome to the forums!

Soory for my bad English skill :)

Don't worry about that, from my experience this community is really friendly and understanding even if you don't speak English fluently.