Hi there,

Razyeon

L1: Registered
Aug 2, 2013
The name is Razyeon, but you can call me Risu.

I've only been playing TF2 since the Mecha Update, but I was gifted a copy of The Game before it went free-2-play. But ever since I started playing, I've learned alot about it. I even watched some videoes of pro-league competitive matchs; mostly 6v6 matchs on 5CP maps. I knowingly cannot compete, not at my current skill level. I don't have what it takes.

BUT it is what got me intrested in mapmaking! (Infact, I already kinda have an idea for a swamp-themed 5CP map.) I'm plenty willing to learn how to do it. I don't care how daunting and incomprehensible all the Source-SDK stuff seems. After all, I just gotta keep challenging myself, amirite?

Bakscratch

Finisher of Maps
aa
Oct 29, 2010
Hey Risu,
Nice to see more people getting into mapping!
A quick tip, try not to make a complex map if its your 1st time. Start with something simple and easy

Razyeon

L1: Registered
Aug 2, 2013
.....Alright so, apparently I'm not using the website like I should. 'Sides a dead account doesn't really help anybody; certainly not the staff and those who hafta pay for server hosting and all that stuff. My excuse right now is:- my connection is still slower than hell, so I can't exactly do much on my PC, plus a buncha irl junk is happening; so learning mapmaking is an extremely low priority. I do hope to come back one day, so I can take full advantage of all the generous resources this place has to offer.

That's all.