hi [O] here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by [O], Mar 28, 2009.

1. [O]

[O] L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    hi everyone.

new to the forum and new to mapping. immortal was kind enough to invite me while overhearing me talking about venturing into mapping while playing tf2. so a special thanks to immortal for introducing me here.

i've seen many links to this site from the developers' wiki, so credit to you all for running somethign thats gotten a lot of recognition. i hope i can tap in on the fun as well and if i get a hang of it perhaps throw in a decent map as well.

the little background that might have any signifigance here is that im an architect, looking for a creative outlet as it can get pretty restrictive doing my type of work. i got some decent autocad, 3dsmax, and photoshop experience, which i hope will help me get a grip on modding when im done trying to master mapping for tf2.

thats it. hope you all dont mind my million questions and im pretty excited to be part of a community dedicated to the exact thing im exploring.

2. YM

aa YM LVL100 YM

Positive Ratings:
    hello :p

Check the link in my sig for all sorts of useful stuff and the steam group chat room for more instant responces

3. Owlruler

Owlruler L12: Fabulous Member

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome abroad!

4. GrimGriz

GrimGriz L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome!

The owls are not what they seem.

5. DJive

aa DJive Cake or Death?

Positive Ratings:
    welcome! do stop by our steam chat link and feel free to ask away =)

* Punch and Pie welcome*