Hi I am Solar Wrath

Solar's Wrath

L1: Registered
Aug 22, 2014
Hi... Yes as you can see I am a Brony but I am not here for that ^^'

I'm Solar's Wrath a 21 old girl/woman (Whatever I don't like the word woman)
I have over 1500 hours on TF2

I recently got into mapping for a Clan... The Moist Clan (Don't have the wrong idea, its a SFW clan... Also a non Brony one)

I really enjoy playing Engi, Scout, Soldier and Demoman. And Medic when its needed (Damn people with no medic in the team)

I love CTF its my favorite game mod... I love creation. I did 3D before, I do a lot of type of 2D art. Vector. Pixel Art, Digital drawing... You get the point, I'm an artist XD

I'm also a Game Dev but that's for another time.

Oh and I'm a French Canadian soooo English isn't my main language.

I hope I'll have fun! here! :D

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012
And Who's Berry?

A very, very hungry person. As long as you don't look tasty you'll be fine.

Edit:
Welcome, blah blah, nice things about the community blah blah blah mapping blah blah.

Any questions are easily answered on the forums or in the steam group chat here (all the uncool kids hang out there)

Last edited:

Solar's Wrath

Aug 22, 2014
Thanks for the Help Berry, you don't look like a bad person like I was told previously XD

I already have a thread up where i ask for help. So far people have been really responding. I might look at the chat too, thanks again ^^

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012
Thanks for the Help Berry, you don't look like a bad person like I was told previously XD

He was just joking :p It's a small enough community on the regulars side that everyone seems to know everyone

worMatty

Repacking Evangelist
aa
Jul 22, 2014
Welcome, Solar Wrath.

You needn't have mentioned you are a 'Brony', it's not really an issue.

If you want a nicer term than woman, you could say lady. Perhaps even young lady.

Solar's Wrath

Aug 22, 2014
Meh lady is still too feminine and well I wanted to have a comedic approach its why i mentioned that i was a brony but not gonna bring it up (Maybe mouahahahah!!)