Hi everybody!

Géza!

L4: Comfortable Member
May 12, 2008
Hi everybody!

I've seen that this is the place to introduce myself, so...

I introduce myself!

I am Géza, who's name isn't it at all, but this name was too long for the forum limitations, so...

Mapping relaed stuff:
I started mapping only a month (or a bit more) ago, and since Team Fortress 2 is my favourite game (And Garry's Mod too, but that's not important right now.), I decided to make TF2 maps. I hope my maps won't be bad, because I have some sense of realism. :)

About myself: I like reading (Yes, I read booksD:!), the computer, doing funny things together with my friends, Monty Python, and... Uh, that's all for now.

TF2 related things:
I'm a bit better than decent player with a funny behaviour, who likes to talk on the microphone (Fortunately, my voice is deep. Very deep.), and is always ready to brighten other players up with something funny. :D
My favourite maps are Dustbowl and Well, and my favourite classes are the Scout, the Demoman, the Sniper and the Engineer, and my absolutely non-favourite is the Heavy, because I just can't play with it.

Oh well, that's all I could write about myself for now.

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
Hey Geza!

Welcome to the forums.

Care to share any screenshots/pictures on your maps?
If you need help, make sure to check out the tutorials section. We've got some helpful content from amazing mappers there.

Again, welcome!

Géza!

L4: Comfortable Member
May 12, 2008
Thank you!

Yep, the tutorial section is very good, that led me first to this site.

Unfortunately, my map is in very early stadium, so I only could show you some walls with nodraw/dev, and the first CP. But here comes summer, so... I'll finally have some time to make the map. :D