Hi all!

Andynonymous

L1: Registered
Jan 8, 2010
I just signed up to the forums after lurking for a while and thought I'd say hi.
So hi! Nice place you have here.

As far as my mapping experience goes, I've dabbled with Hammer various times over the years just to have a play, inquisitive as I am. Early last year I decided to try and make a L4D campaign pre-SDK, and after a couple of months of reading, learning and slow progression I decided that I'd bitten off more than I could chew, would never be able able to finish it, got a bit depressed with the idea, and stopped.

Then a few months ago, after going on a bit of a TF2 binge I decided I'd have a crack at TF2 mapping instead. Using what I'd learnt from L4D I've made much better progress and despite a few failed starts, my current mapping project is coming along quite nicely.
Anyway, the forums here have been a great resource for me so far, so thanks everyone and hopefully I'll be able to start a new map thread of my own at some time in the future...
Cheers!

Andynonymous

L1: Registered
Jan 8, 2010
Thanks! I've not got any photos of my L4D campaign no, as it never really got to a presentable level, just basically threw together a part of the first chapter. I'll try and get some pics of my current TF2 map up here soon though. ;)