hey !

tryonqc

L1: Registered
Dec 21, 2009
My nickname is "-=ﮎ&β=- | Tryon *Qc*" (or Rainbow or ... well I change nickname as often as I wish I had a boyfriend so people have to know it's me by Voice, which isn't a problem after a year ;)),

I've been in a clan for more than a year and am now responsible for our servers so I'm always trying to keep up with the maps/tweaks our players might enjoy :). I'm an undergrand in CS (3 year college + 3 year university, I'm at the last one!) I live in Quebec city and my mother tongue is french, but as (I hope) you can read I'm not bad in english too :p

I'm here especially to try and find new "christmas" maps so if anyone have suggestions I'm open and glad to be here! ;)

merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah, a kwazy Kwanzaa, and a solemn and dignified Ramadan [or a great party] !

Owlruler

L12: Fabulous Member
Dec 10, 2008
Welcome!

Feb 17, 2009
welcome2.png

Dr. ROCKZO

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Jul 25, 2009
Hopefully you won't be redecorating 2fort with Snowflakes right? :p It's been done before.. too many times and not one person has learnt from it that we don't appreciate it as a creative community as much as original work.