NEYIRAN

L1: Registered
Oct 7, 2018
There isn't much to talk about myself.
Names Neyiran.
Very new add maps
Already made one but for like a day :/
Gonna improve if you help me :D
Feel free to help me. I'll listen to your suggestions :)
Can ask questions if you want.
Oh by the way Im russian.
Доказательство того что я русский человек. Что я могу писать на русском языке.
(You need to translate it)
That's all for now

Last edited:

G.bo

L4: Comfortable Member
Sep 24, 2017
First off, welcome to the community! I'm always glad to see new members, and I'm here to help if you need. My best advice for right now is that practice makes perfect (though I personally don't believe in natural perfection, but I'm not here to spew philosophy.) Also, if you want to have a map come out good, test it every now and then while making it so you can understand how it feels to run around. Who knows: you might even find some major bugs that you need to fix. Regardless, go about it with a positive, open, and respectful mindset: the difference between saying "this sucks" and "this can be improved" is huge, and will save a lot of unnecessary anger between creators and consumers.

Narpas

Takes way to long to make and update maps
aa
Jun 11, 2015
Hiya and welcome! I'd suggest checking out Crash's tutorial series if you haven't already; also, come and hang by the Discord if you have any questions, there's a bunch of people active on there who would love to help if you need any! Once you've gotten your map finished enough to test, submit it to the bot so it can be tested during an impromptu test (also called "imps" by the community), which are usually held every day

NEYIRAN

L1: Registered
Oct 7, 2018
Hiya and welcome! I'd suggest checking out Crash's tutorial series if you haven't already; also, come and hang by the Discord if you have any questions, there's a bunch of people active on there who would love to help if you need any! Once you've gotten your map finished enough to test, submit it to the bot so it can be tested during an impromptu test (also called "imps" by the community), which are usually held every day
Thanks. I'm already in discord so don't worry:D