Hey guys

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Spammish, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Spammish

Spammish L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    I'd just like to introduce myself, after playing TF2 for about 2 years, I've finally started learning hammer for a week as of now and have spent pretty much all that time learning the basics and working on my first map. I usually play medic, soldier or demoman but I will change class to fit the needs of the team or if I just feel like it. :p
    So far, TF2maps has helped my alot with my map but I'm still a total noob and have alot of questions :p so I look forward to your help and hopefully one day I'll be helping people like me.

2. The Political Gamer

aa The Political Gamer

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome to TF2Maps.net! Do you have any screens of you map?

3. Nutomic

Nutomic L11: Posh Member

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome!

A lot of new users today :)

4. Spammish

Positive Ratings:
    I'll get some up, it's still in incredibly early stages and I'm sure I'll be making alot of changes and have already made many mistakes, nevertheless, it's a 5cp map. Just give me a minute for the screens.

5. Engineer

aa Engineer

Positive Ratings:
  6. Spammish

Positive Ratings:
    I'm planning it to be more to do with a battle of styles, possibly called something like CP_Revolution after the industrial revolution with blu's more modern architecture and style against red's homemade, farmy kinda way with a meeting, that is yet to be decided how the style's will meet, in the middle for the mid capture point. Would've got more screen shots but my computer had to crash:facepalm:, I had one of the whole overlay but that is now lost.
    Red second point
    [​IMG]
    Blue second point
    [​IMG]
    Blue first spawn
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  7. Hanz

aa Hanz Ravin' Rabbid

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome!

Your screenies say 'This image or video has been moved or deleted', so we can't see the screenies. :(

8. The Political Gamer

aa The Political Gamer

Positive Ratings:
    Working fine for me.

9. Spammish

Positive Ratings:
    Just fixed, should be working fine now. Not particularly interesting I know though. :p

10. Hanz

aa Hanz Ravin' Rabbid

Positive Ratings:
    Aah, ok, they are working for me now. :)

And remember not making your areas too open. Try filling it up with some interesting building or other nice things. ;)

11. Spammish

Positive Ratings:
    Ye that's the plan, there's gonna be at least 2 more buildings on the middle (not pictured) for the 4th point spawn and there's still alot of work to be done on the pictured areas, always tempted to do some texturing rather than concentrating on the gameplay:p. Thanks for the help, any advice is good.