1. On August 16th at 9pm CST, the site will be put in to read only mode for maintenance. Maintenance should not take longer than an hour.

Hey, BigBros here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BigBros, Aug 25, 2014.

1. BigBros

BigBros L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    Hi, my name is BigBros!

I have been on the forums for a couple of days and I have finally gotten round to posting an intro.

I started mapping about February this year, after watching Crash's Winter 72 Hour Mapping Contest here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9Gnm0IgBG0

I was inspired by this amazing feat over just 72 meer hours, and am now building my skills until at the end of this year, start of next year I can participate in the challenge, as it falls right in my holidays.

I am starting two projects at the moment, a Payload Map and a Control Point Map, both in the same setting. Hoping that I can learn a lot and become a part of the community.

Also, I'm Australian, so I'm out of time from pretty much everyone, am upside down 24/7, get to work on a kangaroo and always have to watch my head for drop bears.

See you mates later.

BigBros :thumbup:

2. RubbishyUser

RubbishyUser L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    G'day mate! Don't worry about your Australianness showing - we have a few Ozzies from Down Under, including Fantasmos and his newly minted AU TF2maps server! Hope you have a great time here and don't be afraid to ask any questions if you get stuck.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Fantasma

aa Fantasma

Positive Ratings:
    God damnit someone else plugged my AU server before I did. (Btw no idea how long it'll be around for)
    Welcome to fourms! Be sure to visit the chatroom and what not, and bookmark egan's massive list here

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Crash

aa Crash func_nerd

Positive Ratings:
    Glad I inspired you to give it a shot! Welcome to the community!

5. BigBros

BigBros L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    Thanks for that list that is amazing how extensive that is...