1. Hey there Guest,

The game servers have moved to semi-dedicated hardware and IPs have changed. Please see front page server widget for up-to-date game server information.

Hey all.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Toasters, Sep 4, 2009.

1. Toasters

Toasters L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Just dropping in to introduce myself. Yeah, I'm aware I joined waaaaaay back in July, but this is the first time I've actually visited with an intent to participate in anything. So, hi.

I'm Toasters, more commonly named "ToastersToastingBread" in-game (though the efficient and lazy just shorten it to Toasters anyway). I've been mapping in TF2 for... all of 2 months. Been a player since early 2008, though.

I joined here... ok, I'll be honest. I need a way to get feedback on my map efforts. I finally felt comfortable enough to show off my map a little, and, well, it seems that all the cool map makers hang out here, so I figured this was the best place to start.

As for other TF2 stuff, my favorite map is ctf_2fort, mostly because it was the first I played when I got TF2. Favorite class is spy, but, due to my deteriorating hardware, can't play him (or any class these days) efficiently. Since I can hardly play, I map instead. Go me.

So yeah. Hi everyone.

2. The Political Gamer

aa The Political Gamer

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome to TF2Maps.net! The first link in my signature has some very good information in it to help you out!

3. Toasters

Toasters L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Thank you! Also, that link was my first stop. Lots of help indeed. :D

4. Owlruler

Owlruler L12: Fabulous Member

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome!

5. Waif

Waif L7: Fancy Member

Positive Ratings:
    welcome toasters :)

6. beasthunter

beasthunter L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    hello toasters and everyone!!! i am newcomer too. i see that here is many of interesting things. me too i am newb in hammer so i expect to learn here some stuff.

sorry my english is not good. greetings from Ukraine!!!