Helping Out With Detailing Of New MVM Map

RC_Polygons

L1: Registered
Apr 30, 2020
Hello there everybody, i don't know where to fully post this since its tricky question that doesn't fully contain one thing. so i am guessing the Request Area could work if not i will move this question to the correct area. Here is my request, i am looking for a person or people help out with the detailing of the map. The testing for the map is finished so the layout is all done its just adding the detail that is tripping me up. The map is lightly themed so you can see what the look of the map would look like. So if anybody wants to help me with this that would be awesome Of course you will be credited and be added to the workshop.

RC_Polygons

L1: Registered
Apr 30, 2020
I won't have the time to help you with this myself, but I bet you'd get much more people considering it if you posted screenshots of what the map looked like
Alright, should I delete this post first then redo the post with screenshots of the current map? Also sorry for the long wait I am currently at work. But i am on my 30 minute break so I could reply to you now.