Help with props

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by Tio Spy, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Tio Spy

Tio Spy L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    *Sorry for bad english*
    Hello, i need some help to place some hats at mine map, all the hats dat i put on, are white or stock skin, there is any way that i can put an paint? like an Pink As Hell.
    Another thing, how can i turn it to an unusual? i want to place an hat dat it is painted with pink as hell and has an nut's n Bolt's effect (reference to mine friend unusual).

2. DrSquishy

aa DrSquishy Help I'm lost in a big scary forest

Positive Ratings:
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Tio Spy

Tio Spy L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    DrSquishy, i didn't get the part of material_modify_control, i'm quite new at creating maps, thats an tool? if it its, could you please send me some screenshots about how to open it? ty for the info_particle_system it worked well! [​IMG][​IMG]

4. DrSquishy

aa DrSquishy Help I'm lost in a big scary forest

Positive Ratings:
    it's an entity that you place down. I'm not sure which VMT parameter needs to be targeted, do some testing with it perhaps (you can open the VMTs using notepad, they're found in tf2_misc_dir.vpk (VPKs can be opened with GCFscape))

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Narpas

aa Narpas I don't know what the heck

Positive Ratings:
    You can also open .vmts with VTFEdit (though I'm not sure how easy it is to modify them with that), though I'd highly suggest using Notepad++

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Tags: