Help Wanted (for a fee): Convert/Edit a Model

NoHeroes

L2: Junior Member
Oct 16, 2008
Hello folks,

(Note: If this is not the appropriate forum, or is violating forum rules in any way, please let me know and I'll delete the post immediately).

I'm looking to hire a 3D modeler to convert the following model into a format that can be used in TF2:

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/3d-voodoo-dummy/347308

I also need a small addition made to the model (a "Hello, my name is..." name tag).

if anyone is interested in this small job, and can complete it with high-quality results in a relatively short period of time (no later than Oct. 10th or so), please fee free to PM me a quote, along with a link to some of your past work.

Once we agree on a fee, terms will be 50% upfront, 50% upon delivery - with a further understanding that I will own all rights to the finished product, and it will not be made available for distribution at any time.

Thanks!

TMP

Ancient Pyro Main
aa
Aug 11, 2008
Probably the main thing comes with the price tag of it. The actual model is $60 according to the website; Would you be furnishing for that or would the hired model artist do it?

On a side note, you could probably get something of similar quality for less money by simply getting someone contracted to remodel something like that.

Dispencer

L1: Registered
Mar 17, 2008
Have you already purchased the model? Because it would take me like an hour to make something similar (or better, with your own specifications) myself.

NoHeroes

Oct 16, 2008
Actually I had planned to purchase the model from turbosquid and supply it to the artist for modification, but either way would work for me.

Dr. ROCKZO

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Jul 25, 2009
I could probably do it, but not with the skill and speed of some of the other members here, good luck finding one of them (not that you'll need it)

NoHeroes

Oct 16, 2008
Have you already purchased the model? Because it would take me like an hour to make something similar (or better, with your own specifications) myself.

I replied to your PM. Please let me know if you are still interested in this project. If not, it will still be open.