Help on last

icooltse trade.tf

L1: Registered
Jun 30, 2016
I'm currently making a Frontline version of Badwater Basin, and I'd like to change the last point fro the cart going down the hole to the cart shooting into a big hole in a wall with explosives in it, but because I'm still rather new to mapping in general (and I don't exactly know how to do it), I want to find someone who can help me/ teach me on how to do it. Please contact me and I will respond to that. (map is included for current stage of download)

Attachments

• pl_badwater_war.vmf
    11.7 MB · Views: 98

henke37

aa
Sep 23, 2011
That's a rather large change. Do you want to break it up into smaller parts and ask about them?

icooltse trade.tf

L1: Registered
Jun 30, 2016
I know it's large, and since I have almost no time to work on the map and I don't know how to do it, I need someone else to help me do the last point changes.

Pinewabble

L2: Junior Member
Dec 22, 2015
if you want to make pretty basic breakable wall you just take brush press "Ctrl + T" and the brush should then transform into "func_detail" change it to "func_breakable" , now go to the "Flags" tab and tick "Only Break on Trigger" .Now you just need something to active it with a trigger presumably the final path_track.

ps.If you find yourself in a pickle in Hammer you might want to google it first, there are a lot of guides and tutorials on the interwebs and you might get your answers faster that way. ;-P