Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Engineer, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Engineer

aa Engineer

Positive Ratings:
    Hi, everybody. I am new here, and i would like to start tf2 mapping...Tommorow i am buying TF2 (i played it non-steam(what a shame)) I have seen lots of tuts and i think i got the guts to do it :)
    My favourite game is TF2. I like sport. My hobby is orienteering. BTW i am from Latvia - it's a country in Europe. And sorry for my english...
    See you all soon

Last edited: Feb 19, 2009
  2. A Boojum Snark

aa A Boojum Snark Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome, and your English is better than a lot of native speakers on the internet :D I had to look up orienteering though, I'd never heard of that before, sounds fun.

3. DJive

aa DJive Cake or Death?

Positive Ratings:
    Hi and welcome!

4. GrimGriz

GrimGriz L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    Evil monkey avatar....isn't Latvia where Dr. Doom is from?

I mean:
    Hi, welcome! Please don't hurt me.

5. Frozen Goat

Frozen Goat L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Hey welcome to the world of PC TF2 it's a much better place. I use to love orienteering when I was a kid. Nothing like tromping around in the bush.

TF2 mapping has quite a bit to it. Don't get discouraged from your first glance at it. It takes some work to get going but once you learn the basics you can start moving forward. It certainly seems this is a good place to get help. Good Luck!!

BTW your English is much better than some people who've lived here their whole lives. :p