Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by benmols, Oct 2, 2008.

1. benmols

benmols L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Hello, I have been mapping for about a two years but not very seriously, for CS 1.6 and CS:Source. And I have just recently been doing TF2 maps. Favourite Map recently has to be pl_badwater and since im sneaky the Spy is my favourite class.

Ive uploaded a small ctf map ive started that needs gameplay testing, its very basic nothing fancy. But will jazz it up a bit more once Gameplay is finished.

2. nossie

nossie L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome! I love spy as well! and Badwater is my favorite map as well! :)

PS you might want to post some screenshots in your map thread otherwise most people wont download. as most people these days are spam/virus afraid. also most people dont have time to download the bsp and open tf2 and have a look so they give advice off the screenshots

:) anyway welcomes!

3. grazr

aa grazr Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle

Positive Ratings:
    Aye, welcome to the forums, screen shots are #1 here in regards to Nossie's statement.

If you're after some social chatting or more immediate help feel free to check out the steam chat group.

4. MangyCarface

aa MangyCarface Mapper

Positive Ratings:
  5. benmols

benmols L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Cool, thanks guys. Ill get some screenshots up soon, the map doesnt look aestheticaly pleasing at the moment. I just need it tested for gameplay purposes realy and just general opinions on things etc.

Thanks again!