Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Clockwork Giant, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Clockwork Giant

Clockwork Giant L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I found Crash's YouTube channel and thought (probably mistakenly) "hey, i could do that!" And some searching for ideas/advice lead me here!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Narpas

aa Narpas Failing at Scaling

Positive Ratings:
    This list is a great resource for learning new stuff in mapping, and this pack is a must for anyone mapping in TF2. Good luck, and don't give up!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. MaccyF

aa MaccyF Notoriously Unreliable

Positive Ratings:
  4. Cytosolic

Cytosolic L4: Comfortable Member

Positive Ratings:
    Hello and welcome to the site!

• Like Like x 1
  5. n8five484

n8five484 L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    FINALLY. SOMEONE USED THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF FOURM. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT IN WEEKS.

Welcome and hello Clockwork Giant. I can't wait to see what maps you may produce whether it be absolute garbage or moderately good.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Nicky

aa Nicky Lets try something new!

Positive Ratings:
    Hiya! Welcome to TF2Maps, we hope you enjoy your stay. We serve free breakfast from 6 am to 11 am, and we serve biscuits on Tuesdays! Be sure to join our steam group and hang out in the steam group chat. You can join it here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TF2Mappers

7. Crash

aa Crash func_nerd

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome to the site! Glad my tutorials are helping get your foot in the door!

8. Crowbar

aa Crowbar perfektoberfest

Positive Ratings:
    If we're honest, I bet there are up to a hundred or more people gotten to mapping by your tutorials Crash.

9. Tuaam

Tuaam L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    If I didn't look at Crash's mapping tutorials then ctf_concrete wouldn't have been as great of a map as it has been.

I think we owe it to crash for his amazing tutorials. Good job, and keep up the good work.

10. Clockwork Giant

Clockwork Giant L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    And thus my introduction page becomes the holy church of crash. May the trains ever have lasers and saws strapped to them. Praise be, and thanks for getting me into mapmaking!

• Agree Agree x 1