Hello!

DannyRand

L2: Junior Member
Jun 8, 2013
My names Max.
I'm a game designer/scripter and flash developer. Recently got married and I currently work at EA in Vancouver.

Avid TF2 player since launch, in both the pub and competitive scene. I main scout/soldier in 6s and prefer pyro/spy in HL. Due to work and school, I'm not currently playing as much as I would like but still enjoy TF2 whenever I can.

I've got plenty of experience with level design/mapping in UDK/Cryengine/Unity and in the past couple days I believe I've picked up the basics with the Hammer Editor. I'm also pretty confident with Maya/Photoshop, although I haven't yet looked at importing my own stuff into Hammer.

I look forward to developing some environments/maps and excited to be a part of this community. I play many of the maps i've seen in the showcase and thoroughly enjoy them (my backstab record was on cashworks fyi).

Thanks for reading!

Jan 8, 2011
Welcome! Out of curiosity, what are you in school for?

DannyRand

L2: Junior Member
Jun 8, 2013
Well I've just finished (June 25th technically) at the Art Institute of Vancouver in a program called Game Art and Design. Additionally I've been doing extra courses in various programming/scripting languages.