Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by fakado, Nov 28, 2009.

1. fakado

fakado L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Hi, my name is Vidas and I've recently started mapping again (but was never good at it and still not) and i'm making another map yet again (yay!) which i'll most likely quit before it's finished because that's what I usually do because I get lonely working alone.. Anyway.. From very newbie brush stuff I used to do.. I made a huge leap of fate and started doing lights and stuff like that.. making a Cp based map where the teams have to protect their cp from the other team.. first team to cap enemy point wins.. you know how it goes :p.

So yes.. Hello :)

Also i'm looking for people to work with me on maps if anyone is interested (don't matter how experienced you are aslong as you know how to put brushes and the very basic entities) :)

May do pics of my map soon(which looks horrible) after I progress more on it.

2. Freyja

aa Freyja ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Positive Ratings:
    Hai there.
    When The Political Gamer posts, follow his sig. It will help you out!

3. Jack Riguel

Jack Riguel L10: Glamorous Member

Positive Ratings:
    Hey there mate. 'tis a great community here for mapping. Tons of resources, and friendly members. It'll be hard to feel alone. :D

Welcome!

4. fakado

fakado L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Well I found a partner now but I will still stay here.. sounds like a great community ^^

5. The Political Gamer

aa The Political Gamer

Positive Ratings:
    What she said. :thumbup1:

6. Engineer

aa Engineer

Positive Ratings: