Hello world!

8bitprodigy

L1: Registered
Apr 4, 2011
Hi everybody, I go by 8bitprodigy, I like making maps sometimes, and being that fpsbanana keeps getting broken, I thought I'd sign up here since it seems much more stable and the community is probably a lot nicer too ( I hope ;) ) I already have a map or two to submit, and I'm not sure how to go about submitting maps, so I'd be thankful to anyone who could point me in the right direction.

Also, I like to publish my maps under a copyleft license (AGPL) so others can make changes as they see fit, so I distribute them with the .vmf file.

ardysqrrl

L4: Comfortable Member
Oct 26, 2009
a problem with people freely modifying maps as they see fit is conflicting version numbers being a nightmare. On the bright side, very few people would go out of their way to modify a custom map.

oh and Welcome to TF2maps.net!

8bitprodigy

L1: Registered
Apr 4, 2011
a problem with people freely modifying maps as they see fit is conflicting version numbers being a nightmare. On the bright side, very few people would go out of their way to modify a custom map.

Well, legally they'd have to change the name, I do it mostly because I know I'm not always gonna be willing to fix stuff, and I'd like people to have a starting point to work from if they don't want to start a whole map from scratch.

oh and Welcome to TF2maps.net!