Hello to everyone, or... Привет всем!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Flower_Shop_Guy, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Flower_Shop_Guy

aa Flower_Shop_Guy ♪ ------------ ♫ ------------ ♪

Positive Ratings:
    And how could I spend so much time on TF2maps, making my map and do not notice this thread? Oh, God...
    Hello threre, I'm Artemy (Flower Shop Guy). Some of you already know me a little bit, or at least remember my map "pl_eclipse". Unfortunately, due to limited knowledge of the English language I can't be so active member ... I can't be actively helpful, can't discuss, give advise and participate in various competitions and discussions not TF2maps subjects, but would very much like!

Hammer I know somewhere since ~2007. Before TF2maps I was fond of creating animations(some was awful, lol), small single-maps(mods) to my favorite game Half-Life and Half-Life 2, also I was mapping in a Source and GoldSrc as well, I'm was making some maps for: HL, HL2, Gmod, Portal, Portal 2, CS, CSS, TF2 (some of which unfortunately never saw the life...) + a bit of other games such as: DooM, Quake & Far Cry 2.
    Also, I did interested and recovery of some stolen maps & game files from Leaked Beta of Half-Life 2 (if you're interested, here are some like This & This).

I love TF2 and Valve in general, and i want to work in the gaming industry as a professional Level Designer.

pl_eclipse - my 1st HUGE project designed completely from a scratch. After this I'm planning to make something like "cp_-map" with 3 stages and 2nd points, something like, cp_dustbowl.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  2. worMatty

aa worMatty Repacking Evangelist

Positive Ratings:
    Hello.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Lain

aa Lain Resident wrong opinion holder

Positive Ratings:
    Hello there. We have many broken english speakers in chat, you'd fit right in honestly. Or is it THAT limited?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Flower_Shop_Guy

aa Flower_Shop_Guy ♪ ------------ ♫ ------------ ♪

Positive Ratings:
    Limeted or something like that, I was learned English only at school and little bit in college.

5. SC PL

aa SC PL local shitposter

Positive Ratings:
    Hello!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Zed

aa Zed Certified Most Crunk™

Positive Ratings:
    Heya.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. tyler

aa tyler snail prince, master of a ruined tower

Positive Ratings:
    The best way to get better at anything is to practice, be it mapping or English. ;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1