Hello there.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rad, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Rad

Rad L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I've gotten help from here before and thought I should introduce myself and possibly give back to the community.

I'm Cyrad, but more commonly known as Rad. I am a student studying to become a software engineer, aspiring in a career in the video game industry. I have many hobbies, including designing characters and weapons, drawing, designing personal video game projects, spriting, and, of course, video games themselves.

I've been a TF2 fan before i even owned the game, recently started playing last May. Already, I've gotten into mapping and been tinkering with Hammer for the past month or so. I play on my community's server, GameHeroes TF2 Server, Axl Server, and Disgruntled Cookies. My favorite classes are Engineer, Spy, and Pyro.

My current project is ctf_FlushItDown, a map in which players are shrunk in a bathroom and must capture each other's intelligence and flush it down the toilet.

2. luxatile

aa luxatile deer

Positive Ratings:
    Hello and welcome! Like we always say to new members: Remember to check out our Steam group as well as the Steam chat, there are always helpful people in there!

3. grazr

aa grazr Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome to the community forums, steam chat room is "Team Fortress 2 Mappers", give it a search and take a peak.

4. Rad

Rad L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I'll be sure to check that out. Thank you