Hello there.

Rad

L1: Registered
Aug 25, 2008
I've gotten help from here before and thought I should introduce myself and possibly give back to the community.

I'm Cyrad, but more commonly known as Rad. I am a student studying to become a software engineer, aspiring in a career in the video game industry. I have many hobbies, including designing characters and weapons, drawing, designing personal video game projects, spriting, and, of course, video games themselves.

I've been a TF2 fan before i even owned the game, recently started playing last May. Already, I've gotten into mapping and been tinkering with Hammer for the past month or so. I play on my community's server, GameHeroes TF2 Server, Axl Server, and Disgruntled Cookies. My favorite classes are Engineer, Spy, and Pyro.

My current project is ctf_FlushItDown, a map in which players are shrunk in a bathroom and must capture each other's intelligence and flush it down the toilet.

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
Hello and welcome! Like we always say to new members: Remember to check out our Steam group as well as the Steam chat, there are always helpful people in there!