hello, never made a complete map

SONICSPEEDBABY

L1: Registered
Apr 25, 2022
My name is Ryan, 32, I have been pc gaming since like 2004, love all sorts of games. First mapping interest was with starcraft broodwar with the UMS maps, custom maps made by players that would have all sorts of user created gameplay and I was kind of in the scene in the sense that I had a in-game friend who was knowledgeable of making them, he made a really cool map where players would use the terran dropship, pick up units and then go out into the desert map and drop them to try and defeat the enemy team and each unit would have a different trigger when dropped from the dropship making a bombing effect like a plane dropping a bomb, it was called Desert Bombers. He taught me about triggers and was always cool to talk to.

at some point after tf2 came out, I wanted to try my hand at making maps and I was in some map making steam groups and I got to know Angry Beaver and he was kinda like my map making senpai but I never published a map, I only dabbled with it cause I love playing the game so much and I wanted to play competitively so that was my priority and I'm glad he's done well and got to work on Black Mesa.