Hello, I'm MegaHetch!

MegaHetch

L1: Registered
Apr 6, 2014
Hey guys, so as you can see my name is MegaHetch!

I'm fairly new to mapping, I've only done it about 4 months or so I'll be asking for a lot of help! I did a lot of hardcore roleplay, like really serious roleplay for years, then I started trying to make maps for Garry's mod. I've only made one that went public. After that I've been trying to do a little bit of mapping for TF2. I've been in many communities that have since gone down, or they have just got way to boring so I leave. Hopefully I'll stick around this one for a long time, and hopefully I'll be making maps for a while. One day, hopefully I will get a community map into an official TF2 map. You never know. :p

Thank you for reading guys, I hope to talk to a lot of you and make friends with you in the future!

-MegaHetch

Egan

aa
Feb 14, 2010
Well, welcome! For quick access to the community without going straight into mapping, a lot of the regulars of tf2maps go in the steam chat, it's not always on topic, but what do you expect out of an online chat?

If I may ask, what communities were you apart of? What about mapping intrigues you the most? What's your current favourite map (or top favourites), and why?

MegaHetch

L1: Registered
Apr 6, 2014
Well, welcome! For quick access to the community without going straight into mapping, a lot of the regulars of tf2maps go in the steam chat, it's not always on topic, but what do you expect out of an online chat?

If I may ask, what communities were you apart of? What about mapping intrigues you the most? What's your current favourite map (or top favourites), and why?

I was apart of a heartbit community, but they have since gone down. Lemon punch, and SmurfRP. What intrigues me about mapping is getting to play around with all the props and textures, and all the fun little things, since there is so much of it! My current favourite map is cp_freight_final1 and cp_well, mainly because they have the moving trains, and I've just always liked trains a lot ;) Also, its not only because of the train theme and such, I just love the layout too, its feels really balanced, that would probably be because its a mirrored map.

And, I'm happily going to join the steam chat! :D