Hello, from a beginner mapper

The Siphon

L6: Sharp Member
Mar 2, 2015
Hello !
I am Gibus Scout,14 year old Eastern-European (Finnish) mapper, well beginner in mapping. I have not made a full map yet, but I am working on it. I have a long way until the map is done, but I hope that I don't run into problems that will ruin my map.
I have a YouTube channel (who could guess that it is called Gibus Scout)
LINK: I have made few (not so good) Source FilmMaker animations. I will plan to make few videos about the map I am working on soon.

Huge thanks to UEAKCrash or simpply Crash and 3kliksphilip for awesome content that helps me and gives me ideas.

Bye !

Kraken

Few more zeros and ones for the site to proccess
Dec 21, 2014
Hello !
I am Gibus Scout,14 year old Eastern-European (Finnish) mapper, well beginner in mapping. I have not made a full map yet, but I am working on it. I have a long way until the map is done, but I hope that I don't run into problems that will ruin my map.
I have a YouTube channel (who could guess that it is called Gibus Scout)
LINK: I have made few (not so good) Source FilmMaker animations. I will plan to make few videos about the map I am working on soon.

Huge thanks to UEAKCrash or simpply Crash and 3kliksphilip for awesome content that helps me and gives me ideas.

Bye !

Oh another fin.
Good to have you here.

mdpenguino

L1: Registered
Jan 4, 2015
Welcome. Your first (published) map may seem to be a daunting challenge to complete but the community will tell you what to do to make it better. Happy Mapping!

Bull

L4: Comfortable Member
Aug 30, 2011
Hey there, welcome to the site! Hope we can help you becoming an experienced mapper!

Kube

Not the correct way to make lasagna
aa
Aug 31, 2014
Welcome to the site! Enjoy your stay!
they've been keeping me captive here send help and leave while you still can