Hello forums !

Arnaud_OrniK

L1: Registered
Jun 21, 2012
Hey, my name is (what ?) Arnaud, aka Arnaud_OrniK on teh internet ! I'm 16 years old, I live in France (not so far away from Paris), I've been playing TF2 for not so long (Steam says 600h, but I went AFK a lot of times :p ). (And sorry in advance for my bad English). I don't do maps, i never did, and i didn't came here to do that, but if I ever fell like it, have the time for this, well why not !

That was the tl;dr part. Now, if you want to know more, just scroll down !

I listen to a lot of different kinds of music, like rock (different kind of rock, it goes from AC/DC to Pink Floyd, including Queen & Foo Fighters), pop (Old Black Eyes Peas), electronic music (Daft Punk, Justice), and so on (it's pretty random, i listen to Eminem like I listen to Gorillaz or The Gipsy Kings)

I read a lot too, since I'm in France I don't have the same authors as most of you, so I'm not going to give you names that you probably don't know (I read all Dan Brown's book though (Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, ect...))

About video games, I played since something around 6 years old, first experience being with a PS1 (Crash Bandicoot especially, dat nostalgia), following with Gameboy and stuff like this... Now, I play most of the time on PC (Left 4 Dead 1&2, TF2, Trouble in Terrorist Town and so on), but I have a PS2, a PS3 a Wii, and a Sega Genesis (or Megadrive, if you're European).

I hope i'll stay here for a long time !

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
Nice intro, welcome to the community =)