Hello fellow droogies!

Zombater

L1: Registered
May 27, 2014
I'm a 12 year old (let the rage war begin) who loves capture the flag and payload rice (it's so tasty), I mean race. Feel free to add me as a friend on Steam!

I like bacon, videogames and bacon. :mellow:

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
I'm a 12 year old (let the rage war begin)

It's entirely a maturity thing. Act mature and get treated maturely, act like an infant and you'll treated like one.

And with that. Welcome. I'm glad the kids are into level design so young. Start em early!

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012
Make sure to drop by in the chat if you have any mapping questions (even though 99% of the conversations aren't mapping-related) or if you feel like talking to weird people (in case you're normal, don't worry; I'm normal too).

But welcome, enjoy it here etc etc

Zombater

May 27, 2014
Thanks, guys! I just got the swamp theme assets and I'm building my first KOTH map currently.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
Damn you and your vocabulary.

Oh come on, you're telling me you've never heard or read the phrase "an oath of fealty"??

(carefull with the swamp pack assets, most of them are in TF2's official files so you don't need to download the original pack)

seth

aa
May 31, 2013
Oh come on, you're telling me you've never heard or read the phrase "an oath of fealty"??

(carefull with the swamp pack assets, most of them are in TF2's official files so you don't need to download the original pack)

*Careful

Zombater

May 27, 2014
What's a droogie ?

Okay, seriously?

TL;DR:

Droogie is nadsat for "friend". Nadsat was the slang argot used by the gangsters and rapists in the novel A Clockwork Orange and the movie adaption. It's spawned a cult of droogs like myself.

-snippidy snip snip snip snip snip-

Is that true? Can I have a clue as to which are and aren't?

Last edited:

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
All the ones you can already find in the browser are in, all the other ones aren't?? I think 100% of the models got in, mooost of the textures did. I think it's mostly particles and sounds that didn't.