Hello everyone

Drexer

L2: Junior Member
Jun 23, 2009
Hi there.

I'm a Portuguese physics student with a great love for games and customization, specially TF2.

I've been checking this site for a long time, both while searching for maps and when having some doubts about the best way to map something in hammer. In general I'm quite a mapaholic, so when I reinstalled TF2 after a computer reset some 2 weeks ago I decided to add your servers to my favorites list. I've played there for the last week mainly, and tried a lot of your community maps which I generally loved.

Lately I've been using my small free time to mainly play TF2, but I'll probably be working seriously on a TF2 map in some weeks, so I decided to join this community(finally :rolleyes:).

Oh, and I'm also a writer at ubercharged.net.

Apr 19, 2009
Hi and welcome to TF2Maps.net Drexer! :D

To get started, you should read through the TF2 wiki and our own rather impressive Tutorial section.If you need help with Entities download this. Don't worry about making it pretty just yet. However, feel free to sign up for gameday for some good testing. Gamedays are on Fridays in the euro server and Saturday/Sunday in the U.S. server.If you have any other questions, there is usually someone in Steam chat who can help. Welcome to the group!

Lastly don't forget!
Does it help?
Do you agree?
Make you laugh?
The quickest way to express yourself:
post_thanks.gif