Hello everyone :)

WASD

L1: Registered
Apr 12, 2013
The (nick)name's WASD, I am from the french-speaking part of Switzerland, and I am learning the do's and don't's of mapping and 3D design in order to fulfill my ambitions to create maps and items on source games (but mainly on TF2).

I am quite a hardcore gamer (I play lots of games, maybe too much....) and still can't quite understand how come I never played VALVe games before I was 17 (I started with Portal 2 in late 2011, following a break-up :p, loved it, then bought Portal 1, loved it too, was influenced by a friend to buy the VALVe Complete Pack, and then rapidly became a huge fan of Half-Life, Left 4 Dead, Counter-Strike and Team Fortress 2).

I am very creative, but unfortunately my (rather strange) youth has made me as lazy as I was creative.... The good point is that I am finally finding the motivation to do things, so I jumped right inside what I wanted to do ! ^.^

I am a Computer (not Aperture) Science student at the EPFL (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne), and my Steam ID is "swissthx11384eb" (yes, I was quite stupid when I registered on Steam -.-).

All tips and encouragements are welcome and I'm looking forward to impressing you with my creativity ! :)