Hello Everyone.

Citizen_001

L1: Registered
Sep 21, 2011
I am a veteran Source engine mapper and have been using Hammer since I'd say about early 2007, and before that I used the older Goldsrc Hammer for a few years. I have just recently started mapping for TF2.

I have a project I started about 5 weeks ago, consisting of me putting ludicrous amounts of hours into it (so I can release on Halloween or the day before). It is themed, and a CTF map, but I will save that for when I release it.

I just thought I'd say hello since I plan on releasing maps here and being a semi-active part of the community (really busy with university).

Also, just in case anyone's curious or has played these, I mapped for Zombie Master mod for quite a while and then released a few TTT (Gmod gamemode) more recently, such as ttt_lost_temple, ttt_urban_ruins, and ttt_catacombs.

Last edited:

Wilson

Boomer by Sleep
aa
May 4, 2010
As ZM forums lurker who never posts anything and as huge fan of Exodus series, i for one welcome you aboard.

Citizen_001

L1: Registered
Sep 21, 2011
Awesome, I'm glad that you liked them. They were and still sort of are, my pride and joy. It seems these days people only recognize me for my TTT work, but ZM mapping was some of the best times I've had.