Hello Americans!

Daedryon

L3: Member
Dec 5, 2009
Hello there, Americans! Yes, I am from Canada, and I know what you're thinking.

"Wow!...Must've been cold!"

Well, yes. It was a frozen, hostile wasteland. And there was much work to be done if we were to survive the elements.

After boring a hole in the ice to find food, my good friend Nantuk, and I, would build an igloo, to protect ourselves from polar bears....and flying hockey pucks.

Then, we would drink alot of beer, and when Nantuk was ready he would tell me the story of the Great Moose who said to the Little Squirrel; "Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!"

Incase you're wondering, this is a comedy bit by Jim Carrey. I changed some wording around for this thread.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ic3xNfEP_o"]YouTube- Jim Carrey - Canada[/ame]

TMP

Ancient Pyro Main
aa
Aug 11, 2008
I'm from texas, and we have steers and queers, and I don't look queer so that kinda narrows it down, doesn't it.

Steff0o

L6: Sharp Member
May 31, 2009
Im from holland its -8 here now

ANova

L7: Fancy Member
Jul 16, 2009
I'm from Kentucky and we have cousin making out with cousin and Red Necks everywhere

Owlruler

L12: Fabulous Member
Dec 10, 2008
I'm from England.............

KaiserFate

L69: Deviant Member
Dec 9, 2009
I'm from Australia.

I throw jars of pee at people (that's a joke).

Our Christmases get to about 40*c / 104*f on avarage (that's not a joke). Oh, and they are humid as hell.

KaiserFate

L69: Deviant Member
Dec 9, 2009
Kaiser, thats why nobody likes queensland, except queenslanders. But they live in queensland, 'nuff said.

Never really heard the bit about nobody liking Queensland myself. XP I have friends from Darwin, Sydney, Hobart, etc. who prefer it up here.
Queensland's okay. It's just that there's not a lot to do. That and if you don't have a pool you're ****ed for summer. :I

One of these days, however, I am going to make it my business to experience a Christmas with snow. Now THAT would be something.