Hello ^_^.

Keirebu

L1: Registered
Jan 25, 2009
Hello, I just joined this community, My name is Kaleb, But you can just call me Keirebu, I'm 16 and from the US. I have a pretty long history of working with and on games, in all sorts of category's,I've gone through Modding,Mapping,Skinning, Even Hacking when I was younger, And I don't mean one of those "Hackers" that just DL crap >_> lol. I think my first Mapping Experience was back when I played the Original starcraft, Ever since then, I've always loved working with games besides playing them, I love the feeling of creating content for games, and seeing people enjoying the content I have made. I will probably ensue a career in game development.

I also have a extensive history in forums, I've been the admin And or Moderator of lots of forums in my time, I have even ran my own in the past, I've poked around in hammer for abit learning some of the basics, Also did some skinning, And
spent a month or two on being a admin on a TF2 server, And Learned a little more than basic scripting.

I hope to learn how to make Excellent TF2 Maps, Skins, And scripts, Also looking for a admin position on a Server, As my last job was shut down due to them not having the funding anymore.
Wow, What a Long introduction lol, Anyways I hope I become a nice contributing member of this amazing community!

Also if anyone wants, They can add me on steam, you can add me by "Keirebu", I also have Aim,Msn,And Xfire if anyone wants.

Last edited:

Keirebu

L1: Registered
Jan 25, 2009
Almost 3days without a response.. Such a nice welcoming. :-:

Last edited:

Ida

deer
aa
Jan 6, 2008
Oh, I rarely notice introduction posts to be honest, especially since we've been getting a lot lately.

Welcome!