Helle TF2Maps.net!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Whated, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Whated

Whated L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    Hello!

Few of you guys are maybe saw me at my before posts, but now im actually saying "hello" to everyone on this community. And also tell a little bit of myself. ;)
    First of all my name is Valtteri. I live in Finland. 13 years old at 7th grade...bla bla bla bla... I joined this community because I had a dream of making a map for a game. I havent made maps for any games so I decided to do my first map for my favorite game for Tf2.
    Then I figured out it isnt easy :O:O:O:D:p. I started at watching ph4t3s (or something like that) videos at youtube. Learned a lot of basics from his videos, I recommend! Then I moved to this community site and read a lot of tutorials, everything I seemed to need for my map.
    Now Im making a Koth map that I will finish when I get my new computer (About 1week) and then take nice fullgraphics screenshots and post a thread of my map here. ^.^
    Im writing this at 23:00 and I woke up at 6:00 So Im very tired so please try to understand what im saying...
    Oh and I want thank A Boojum Snark for the mapping resources. Makes everything faster and better ;P ^.^
    -Thanks, Whated.

2. Prestige

aa Prestige im not gay anymore

Positive Ratings:
    a young lad you are. gl hf :)

3. HellJumper

aa HellJumper

Positive Ratings:
    Hey, welcome. By the way prestige looks his profile picture in real life. justsoukno

4. The Political Gamer

aa The Political Gamer

Positive Ratings:
    Welcome! Can't wait to see the koth map!

5. grazr

aa grazr Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle

Positive Ratings:
  6. Whated

Whated L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    Grazr, you funny? :D... Thanks for all awesome welcome posts.
    (Is there way to EDIT the thread name? It looks retarded...)

-Whated