CP hazard_b3

Wilson

Boomer by Sleep
aa
May 4, 2010
You don't have to make new thread for each version, you can just edit existing one.

Mr. Wimples

L6: Sharp Member
Jan 27, 2010
Again with what Wankhouse said, no new thread is necessary. Regarding the map, it looks pretty solid. Not too sure about the 3-point CP layout. I've made a 3-point CP layout before, but for the most part it was just a mediocre port of another map from another fps and I didn't test it much. Pretty interested to see how this actually works.

- First off, your HDR is of the charts, tone it down a bit so players don't lose some eyesight. I'm toning down HDR for the rest of the screens.
cp_hazard_b30002.jpg

- Odd splotchy shadow on the ground.
cp_hazard_b30003.jpg

- This pathway is really thin and next to a deathpit. Intentional?
cp_hazard_b30004.jpg

- You can see the spawnrooms if you sticky/rocket jump high enough.
cp_hazard_b30005.jpg

- This forward spawn isn't very far forward, You can even see the first spawnroom doors.
cp_hazard_b30006.jpg

- This and a few other slopes in the map are at very steep angles. Try and make them less of a massive incline.
cp_hazard_b30007.jpg

- This looks like a dangerously powerful sentry spot, especially with a full metal and health pack literally inches away.
cp_hazard_b30008.jpg

- I suggest adding a third, tight flanking route somewhere on a side like this to avoid camping that previously mentioned sentry area.
cp_hazard_b30009.jpg

- Massive sightline through mid.
cp_hazard_b30010.jpg

Last edited: