CP hazard_b3

Discussion in 'Map Factory' started by D4RKSL4Y3R, Mar 9, 2011.

1. D4RKSL4Y3R

D4RKSL4Y3R L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Watch out for the pit on last

2. Wilson

aa Wilson Burial by Sleep

Positive Ratings:
    You don't have to make new thread for each version, you can just edit existing one.

3. Mr. Wimples

Mr. Wimples L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    Again with what Wankhouse said, no new thread is necessary. Regarding the map, it looks pretty solid. Not too sure about the 3-point CP layout. I've made a 3-point CP layout before, but for the most part it was just a mediocre port of another map from another fps and I didn't test it much. Pretty interested to see how this actually works.

- First off, your HDR is of the charts, tone it down a bit so players don't lose some eyesight. I'm toning down HDR for the rest of the screens.
    [​IMG]

- Odd splotchy shadow on the ground.
    [​IMG]

- This pathway is really thin and next to a deathpit. Intentional?
    [​IMG]

- You can see the spawnrooms if you sticky/rocket jump high enough.
    [​IMG]

- This forward spawn isn't very far forward, You can even see the first spawnroom doors.
    [​IMG]

- This and a few other slopes in the map are at very steep angles. Try and make them less of a massive incline.
    [​IMG]

- This looks like a dangerously powerful sentry spot, especially with a full metal and health pack literally inches away.
    [​IMG]

- I suggest adding a third, tight flanking route somewhere on a side like this to avoid camping that previously mentioned sentry area.
    [​IMG]

- Massive sightline through mid.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2011