Hatchback

Model Hatchback V4

D.C.V.

L1: Registered
Sep 11, 2020
Hatchback - Tf2 that don't have asian vehicle props.

Umm... hello, that's my first time I registered to TF2 maps last Friday. I made a small Japanese compact car with roof racks on from scrap, since TF2 don't have Asian vehicles, so I used Blender the first time in the late May to early June. The model was based off the 1972 Honda Civic (1st generation) I have to make the car look different due to copyright.
compactpost (2).png
compactpost2.png
test2.png

So... I made 6 skin colors for this model in Red,Blu,Black,Light Yellow,Mint and White.

test.png

NOTICE:
Do not edit my model or re-upload it without asking permission.
Do not distribute my model.

So btw, have fun making a prop for your project. I have to make it look good. If any problems with the model please message me.

Last edited:

I dinne ken

Has currently had enough
aa
Apr 16, 2016
Cute! I like all the painted brushstrokes you've got on it. It's nice to have a compact car for once, it's a specific size and shape that not many props are similar to in TF2 that I can remember.

Consider upping the texture quality a tad maybe. From the screenshots at least it looks pretty low res, perhaps even for TF2.

D.C.V.

Sep 11, 2020
Thanks, what did I used is Paint Tool Sai 2 and Photoshop (CS6). I have to make that model a bit low the reason of, too much verts.

D.C.V.

Sep 11, 2020
I have to gave you TF2mappers a heads up update, the model prop I made don't have the lighting on it, it takes me days to finger this out. I used lightmap aka lightwarptexture on vmt to see how it work out. It worked on TF2 and SFM. Sadly, it does not work on Gmod, I founded out that Gmod don't support lightmap for props. (I'm not sure it's true or not) :|

So the headlights have been changed. I smoothed out the bumpers, front & back lights, mirrors, roof racks and other parts of the model. The collection box is been changed (do over) so far. Here are the screencaps before and after on TF2 Hammer.

before-after-png.135200

Last edited: