Hat Gallery v1

RavenStryker

Former Alias: †Blade†/Xi.Cynx
aa
Nov 25, 2008
Youme don't kill me I know you hate hats, but I just was sooo bored today that I decided to make a hat gallery for everyone. Not sure if it's been done, but I searched "hat" in this forum area and didn't find anything. So here it is.

Basically I laid out the hats in the format of which class wheres what one. The order is as followed:

• All Class
  • Demoman
  • Engineer
  • Heavy
  • Medic
  • Pyro
  • Scout
  • Sniper
  • Soldier
  • Spy

As A special feature I also added the newly created community weapons at the very bottom so you can take a look at them up close as well. You can download the .bsp and throw it in the following folder to launch it in game:

64-bit users
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\*****\team fortress 2\tf\maps

32-bit users
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\*****\team fortress 2\tf\maps

with "*****" being your steam id​

Once you are in game and the map loads wait for "waiting for players" to disappear and open the dev console and type in the following code to free roam and look at all the hats:
sv_cheats 1
noclip​

It is very tiny and very simple but it gets to the point. if you go outside of the skybox the hats will disappear but once you come back into it they'll re-appear again. Download the link below and enjoy viewing all the wonderful hats you haven't seen yet in TF2!

I'm going to edit this post later with a table that includes all the images of the hats for people who don't want to load this up into their TF2.

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
"hates his hats"

I'd managed to pick up three or four of the hats I regarded to be of absolute least value to me, spy, sniper, scout hats...classes I never ever ever play. I think one of them was even the removal of a hat, of a class that I never play.

I can sort of echo tapp's opinion for once, wouldn't just that link be easy enough?

RavenStryker

Former Alias: †Blade†/Xi.Cynx
aa
Nov 25, 2008
It might be... But I'm a man of detail and eye candy, those hats just don't look good enough and you don't get the full jist of what it actually looks like, this way you do. I may have this thread deleted so I can remake it with the images included for easier referencing.

EDIT: Actually yea, go ahead and delete this thread, I'll remake a new one and reserve some post slots and organize it a bit better. Thanks!

Last edited: