CP HaS_Pinewood

Untouch

L4: Comfortable Member
Jan 25, 2010
I'm a fan of prophunt, so I designed something similar that doesn't need mods.
Hide and Seek (HaS).

RED currently owns Pinewood.
BLU, not happy about this, wishes to seize control.

How?
Explosives.

As BLU, you must hide 5 prop shaped bombs so well that RED cannot find them.
RED must find them before it's too late and their little forest turns to rubble.

Enjoy and please post criticism/bugs etc.

red_flame586

L420: High Member
Apr 19, 2009
From what I can understand about your game...

GRIEFER's paradise...

I don't know how you could fix it, or if you can indeed fix it, but it's a major problem

Also, from a mapping perspective, it's way to open, under detailed, not enough cover and from what I can see way to small to successfully hide five separate objects in.

I also can't see any visible barrier apart from the skybox

In conclusion, you have an interesting idea, but you should really polish it, make it look good, like an official map, offer some real hight variation (hills, towers etc.), add way more cover and make it way bigger. If your trying to create hiding places for five separate items, as well as some players defending them, you probably need at least 15 major hiding spots and quite a few minor ones, all of which a single player could guard.

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
Good idea, but the execution leavse something to be desired.

Untouch

L4: Comfortable Member
Jan 25, 2010
I'm working on more parts of the map right now as I can agree it is fairly empty.

red_flame586

L420: High Member
Apr 19, 2009
What I think you should make it is a bit of a maze with tonnes of buildings (most of which you can enter), but still signs around, something like part 3 dust bowl but make sure you can get to places by heaps of routes and there are landmarks so players can say "There's one near the rocket"

Last edited: