Happy Valentine's Day!

tf2.com

L13: Stunning Member
Jun 16, 2010

If there's one thing we know more about than hats, it's probably romance. Remember that romantic scene in Say Anything where John Cusack holds up a boom box in the rain? Well, we hold stuff up in the rain all the time. Golf clubs. Our wallets. An umbrella. Whatever's handy, really. And do the girls go for it? Hard to tell - it rains pretty hard in Seattle, so the limited visibility combined with wind shear makes it tough to see the appreciation on the ladies' faces.

Source: TF2.com

Doctor Paprika

L4: Comfortable Member
Apr 24, 2011
Valve has actually come up with a way to charge attention whores for temporary access to a worldwide audience that can't ignore them. It's like if Google sold one-shot pop-up ads that people could upload 256x256 JPGs into for 100 dollars.

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
Spammemtimes

Also, am i seriously the only person that thinks that proposals should be done, like, in person?

Also,
L0LWJ.jpg

Last edited:

Jeremy

L11: Posh Member
Oct 24, 2010
Team Fortress 2: Hat Simulator, Virtual Market and Online Dating Game.

And also a war game.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010
Proposals should be done in person, but lets face it, somewhere there are people who have "internet relationships" and don't want to really do stuff in person... so this is perfect.

.... Since we know that TF2 is Valves Experimental playground, I'm trying to think of how something like this could play into another game.

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
Just now I saw an alert of someone giving the ring to themselves. Or someone with an identical Steam name at least.

You know what this reminds me of? The "I Am Rich" app that Apple took off the iPhone App Store. Except if they had made it so everyone who owns an iPhone gets a text message every time someone buys it.