Hammer Compiling Issues

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by (っ◔◡◔)っ Bread, Jun 22, 2017.

1. (っ◔◡◔)っ Bread

(っ◔◡◔)っ Bread L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I have no clue what is happening to my map, first every time I compiled it, it was still a older version of the map, I tried renaming the vmf file, and then compiling, but I then got a file missing error, found parts of my displacements with func_detail (which, hopefully, I removed), I then found a leak, fixed it and now compile is broken, hopefully someone was unfortunate to have this annoying issue before and somehow fixed it because I am taking way too long to release this map.

Edit: Woops, it might not be the map, something might be wrong with my compile options, this will still be here for while incase someone decides to say you can do this and that

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  2. pennsyrail

pennsyrail L2: Junior Member

Positive Ratings:
    I'll take a look at it later. Obviously hard to tell without the compile log :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. (っ◔◡◔)っ Bread

Positive Ratings:
    Oh, yeah sure, here have it

I've run interlopers compile error checker and I got nothing

Attached Files:

4. Vel0city

aa Vel0city personal pick-pocketing parrot

Positive Ratings:
    Well you didn't do that right then because the answer is right under your nose:

**** leaked ****
    Entity light_environment (-396.29 -581.50 3293.00) leaked!

5. (っ◔◡◔)っ Bread

Positive Ratings:
    Ah, I must've used a different compile log then, my memory is always terrible, and it looks like lowering the skybox has trapped the sun in the void. However even after patching up the leaks, snowedin and sandpit are still not compiling correctly, have both of the compile logs, with hopefully no leaks now

Attached Files: