Hammer camera tilted fix?

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by xX_TheAwesome_Xx, Dec 6, 2015.

1. xX_TheAwesome_Xx

xX_TheAwesome_Xx L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    So, my hammer 's 3d camera is tilted making it hard to work on maps, I've look it up, no luck. Here's a photo of the problem*.[​IMG]
    If anyone knows how to fix it, please reply.
    *Not my photo, but of someone else with the same problem

2. JMaxchill

JMaxchill L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    Didn't you start a thread about this a few days ago? Bump that rather than starting a new one, otherwise it annoys people and you'll get the same responses again

3. ics

aa ics http://ics-base.net

Positive Ratings:
    Just a wild suggestion, verify integrity of game cache on TF2. Just incase, restart Steam after you are done. See if that fixes it. I have heard people having this issue before but never knew how they fixed it - if they managed to do that at all. Google shows some issues but no fix for this.

4. xX_TheAwesome_Xx

Positive Ratings:
    I saw that people were getting responses to their posts, so I thought to try again, because no-one responded to my old one.
    Already done that, still no fix

5. killohurtz

aa killohurtz Distinction in Applied Carving

Positive Ratings:
    If you post in your own thread it will bring it back to the top. No need to make a new one.

Anyway, I saw another thread with this same problem not too long ago, and while the original poster never said whether they fixed it, they liked a post suggesting they turn off any game boosters.

6. xX_TheAwesome_Xx

Positive Ratings:
    I will try, I will edit this if it works. EDIT: It worked! Thank you!

7. xX_TheAwesome_Xx

Positive Ratings: