Halloween is Only Fifty Days Away!

tf2.com

L13: Stunning Member
Jun 16, 2010

It's a well-established fact that every Halloween, all the ghosts, goblins, Draculas, bigfoots, Frankensteins and Area 51 aliens leave their house at the cemetery to scare humans. But what would happen if you snuck down to the cemetery before Halloween? You would die. Of scaredness? No! Of boredom. That's because between now and October 31st, all the monsters are busy having meetings (about terror) and conducting focus groups (to test all the latest scaring techniques). Oh no! What's that chupacabra doing lurking in the shadows? (Answer: Reading a spreadsheet about blood.)

Source: TF2.com

GPuzzle

L9: Fashionable Member
Feb 27, 2012
Uh... I was. Unfortunately, I lost every single file that had the map. I lost a one staged payload race map. Damn.

Harribo

aa
Nov 1, 2009
the large majority of the community Halloween items are already done and on the workshop to fit the submission date for this year's Night of the Living Update, Valve are kinda late to the party with this, here's hoping some of last year stuff can get in this year.

henke37

aa
Sep 23, 2011
Hmm, I wonder, will they pick the Halloween themed map from the dynamic payload competition? It's a good map.

Fruity Snacks

Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums
aa
Sep 5, 2010

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
I always thought it would be neat if they made a Halloween-themed version of Freight that took place at night and featured ghost trains and was called "Fright". But lord knows we have enough 5CP maps already without adding yet another that's just a reskin with some gimmicky elements.

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
I always thought it would be neat if they made a Halloween-themed version of Freight that took place at night and featured ghost trains and was called "Fright". But lord knows we have enough 5CP maps already without adding yet another that's just a reskin with some gimmicky elements.

Plus they could pick a better map than Fright to duplicate for an event.

Wilson

Boomer by Sleep
aa
May 4, 2010
Hmm, I wonder, will they pick the Halloween themed map from the dynamic payload competition? It's a good map.

It would need bunch of layout changes and much better detailing, much as i like Moonlit, i don't think it is something that should go official in it's current state.