Guest Passes

littleedge

L1111: Clipping Guru
aa
Mar 2, 2009
I have a 14 Guest Passes for World of Warcraft (13 are 10-Day, 1 is 14-Day), and 4 Guest Passes for Starcraft II. I have nobody to give them to, so you guys can fight over them. If you want one, ask.

Also, because of the topic, if anybody has Monday Night Combat or any guest passes for other games and want to get rid of 'em, use this thread, I guess.

--------------------
Total Number of available Guest Passes:
[13] 10-Day World of Warcraft - Littleedge
[01] 14-Day World of Warcraft - Littleedge
[02] 10-Day World of Warcraft - Owlruler

[01] 14-Day/7 Hr Starcraft II - Owlruler
--------------------

Last edited:

littleedge

aa
Mar 2, 2009
I have so many because I've bought World of Warcraft, World of Warcraft Battle Chest, Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm, and Starcraft II. And the first three had a bunch of WoW passes in them, and Cata and SCII had two WoW and two SCII guest passes each.

Passes don't specify a country. And I am from the US, so I'd assume that if they were country-specific, they'd be for US. We can try it, Trotim.

Owlruler

L12: Fabulous Member
Dec 10, 2008
I also have 2 SC2 passes and 2 WOW passes avaliable if anyone wants them. Also, maybe add a tally of all the guest passes avaliable in the OP little?

Nov 14, 2009
You don't even need a pass to get the campaign legally. You can just download it with the "intention" of using a pass, and play it offline.

littleedge

aa
Mar 2, 2009
Grazr and Leswordfish have one. Owl, if you could, send Spank a PM with the following, putting in the correct code, and use one of yours on him.

Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Guest Pass. Play for 7 Hours of Game Time or 14 Days From Activation (whichever comes first).

1) Go to www.starcraft2.com/guest.
2) Create a Battle.net account or log in if you already have one.
3) Enter your Guest Pass Key into the field provided.
4) Download the free Trial Client.

Guest Pass Key: ######-####-######-####-######

And if you get rid of one, Owl, let me know so I can fix the OP. And if anybody has any other guest passes for any games, I'll add it to the OP.

honorum646

L6: Sharp Member
Oct 9, 2009
That sounds awefully dodgey Grim, would Blizzard really let people download their game for free and play it for free that easily?

To answer this question, you need to have activated an account on the game first.

Pretty much someone with a full game must log in on your computer and the account data will be 'stored' on the computer. Then you can log in to offline mode.

This doesn't save the password after you log out, so I could easily give people who want the offline play my password to log in with and then change it later.

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
To answer this question, you need to have activated an account on the game first.

Pretty much someone with a full game must log in on your computer and the account data will be 'stored' on the computer. Then you can log in to offline mode.

This doesn't save the password after you log out, so I could easily give people who want the offline play my password to log in with and then change it later.

So basically, the same deal as most single-player games on Steam.