Guess I should've done this earlier...

HojoTheGreat

L5: Dapper Member
Nov 11, 2008
Hey! Sup!? lol anyway I've been playing TF2 since the beta was first released on that hellish night (yes, I'm sure some of you remember that) and was enthralled by the idea of mapping for the game ever since. I started working with Hammer almost exactly a year or ago, and have learned a ton since then, though I would sure love to learn more. This is a fantastic community that I should've joined earlier, much friendlier and more knowledgable than FPSB methinks :D

So thanks for all the help in the past I received from the resources found here, and cheers to all of the maps we can make together!

Armadillo of Doom

Group Founder, Lover of Pie
aa
Oct 25, 2007
Glad to have you w/ us m8! And yeah, our community is pretty freaking awesome, lol. This is certainly the place to learn. If you can't find what you're looking for in our Tutorial section, there's usually someone in Steam chat who can help. Welcome to the group :)

RavenStryker

Former Alias: †Blade†/Xi.Cynx
aa
Nov 25, 2008
Yes welcome welcome welcome! I myself too have just joined not to long ago and I do have to say these guys know what they are doing! I'm sure you'll find that this place will make your mind hurt with all the ideas flowing around here. I'll do my best to help you although you'll probably be the one helping me. Lol.

Wow... I just read through your whole trainyard thread and I must say I think I'm gonna have a lot more on my hands then I thought. Is there a way I can decompile your map so I can get ideas for mine?

Nvm, i was able to decompile it... whoa... let me tell you... that is wicked, how long did it take you to do all of that?

Last edited: