Grid Artpass Submissions thread

Erich

L1: Registered
Mar 28, 2010
Better late then never, eh? Now that this is over, we need to collect what you've done. Remember a few things:

• Please take at least one screenshot of your map for reference! No HUD, or anything like that!
  • You have 48 hours to submit your works before we start a run through of the entries and then voting.
  • Avoid using any ad-filled or complicated upload sites. Dropbox and our TF2maps upload section are ideal.
  • Remember to pack your maps! Any map with missing textures or error models is unacceptable.

An example of a submission is:
Map: mapname
Download link: link

Screenshots:
screenshot1
screenshot2

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
I still have an entry but I will probably finish it sometime later this year.

Deloras

L2: Junior Member
Aug 20, 2009
I tried to give out the best of myself in it. It was an occasion to try the medieval theme, and feel really at ease with it (I think the fact that I have grown in a region that have hundreds of gorgeous medieval buildings helps a lot).

Here it is

And some screenshots:

grid_deloras0001.jpg

grid_deloras0002.jpg

grid_deloras0009.jpg

Deloras

L2: Junior Member
Aug 20, 2009
Submit it Brickinator, there's a lot of way to detail Grid, an artpass contest isn't interesting when there is one or a few entries only. The goal of an artpass contest is the diversity of the detailing with the same layout, if nobody enters because of my entry, there is no more goal to the contest.

RavenStryker

Former Alias: †Blade†/Xi.Cynx
aa
Nov 25, 2008
I love when there is multiple(10 or more) entries for a mini contest like this as it give me a nice look at ways things can be accomplished. Even though I am not currently working on a map I have a collaboration of works that I found simple amazing and want to bring those styles together one day for an epic map!

Icarus

aa
Sep 10, 2008
Submitting anything at this moment would still ensure you win second place prize.

But if you guys really don't want free money, I'll understand.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2010
Hehe. That's amazing, Nerdboy. I probably won't be able to upload it until tomorrow or the day after. My computer isn't working right now, so I'm typing this on my iPhone. BTW, is it possible to make the page arrows bigger? They're tiny on this screen.