KotH Grey a1

Inspired by: cp_orange. It's a casual King of the Hill map for non-stop community servers.

1. Mr. Hyena

Mr. Hyena L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Grey - Inspired by: cp_orange. It's a casual King of the Hill map for non-stop community servers.

Inspired by the famous map: cp_orange.

Koth_grey is a casual king of the hill map. It's designed for non-stop community servers. The timer is set to 20 minutes. The first time it's trickier to capture the point. The map is large and it's good for all classes: Sniper-spots, Towers, Tunnels and... big death pits.

Feel free to use it on your server. Please keep in mind that the map is in alpha version and it can be a little buggy. The fixes are in progress, I'm working on them. Also the map will be updated.

2. Jack_Magma26

Jack_Magma26 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Haven't played yet but the point looks really hard to take. It would be incredibly easy to spam grenades from above

3. Mr. Hyena

Positive Ratings:
    The reason for this is the timer of the map. I wanted to create a really long round time that's the style of the map. I made it for community servers.

4. Orangepumpkin7

Orangepumpkin7 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    SeriousMartin Featured this map.. Sort of.

5. Skittelz Pie

Skittelz Pie L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    stop it you're giving me bad flashbacks

6. Mr. Hyena

Positive Ratings:
    Hahaha! How funny! He didn't show what's bad with this map. I know its not perfect and not the best. But i really want to know what's bad with it.

7. Jack_Magma26

Jack_Magma26 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    yeah i saw that... oof